Late last night, we updated Time Off Cloud with quite a few fixes, performance enhancements, and usability improvements.
Special thanks to all the beta testers. Your feedback and support has been wonderful. We very much appreciate it.
- Simplified the initial step when setting up the Org Chart.
- Added the ability to use decimals on manual adjustments.
- Simplified the Time Off Request Approval screen by removing the Approve/Decline dropdown and adding Approve, Decline and Cancel buttons where appropriate. There is now a status that indicates if the request is pending, approved, declined or cancelled.
- Added a “Subscribe Now” button to Trial flash message.
- Minor updates to the Time Off Request page.
- Changed the calendar color-key layout on the Dashboard.
- Added an optional disclaimer message to general settings. This allows you to create a custom message that will appear on Time Off and Accrual screens as well as Time Off related emails. This could be used for a disclaimer regarding any differences between Time Off and a companies payroll or HR system.
- Fixed a mismatch in password rules between mobile and web. Any passwords that were created prior to this change will still work. Passwords must meet the following criteria:
- 6-20 characters
- 1 Uppercase
- 1 Lowercase
- 1 Number
- 1 Special char ! – + @ # $ % _ ^ & * ( ) = ~ ?
- Fixed an issue where changing a leave type was generating an error.
Follow us on Twitter at @timeoffcloud, and let us know how we’re doing.
Need support? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org