Time Off iOS and Android version 4.1.1 released on February 26, 2020.
Time Off Mobile Apps Updated!
Time Off mobile apps version 4.1.1 has been released. First and foremost, we will no longer require the newsletter signup for access to the Advanced Accrual features. We have also fixed a few bugs and made some minor enhancements.
Here is a quick reminder of some of the features in the Time Off Mobile Apps.
- Email Requests – Email time off requests directly to your supervisor and CC yourself. Including supervisor “web approval” (requires push notifications).
- Advanced Accruals – The advanced accruals wizard allows you to setup your allotted time per year, accrual period, etc. As a result, all of the calculations are clearly displayed showing how much time is available at any moment.
- Reports – Export beautiful looking reports that you can email to anyone!
- Cloud Sync – Protect your data with cloud backup and sync across devices.
- Multiple Jobs – Share the app with your friend or spouse, because Time Off can easily track multiple jobs.
- Hours or Days – Record time as hours or days, whichever you prefer!
- Year-End Close – When the accrual year is over, Time Off creates a new year for you. For example, if you rollover unused time or borrow against the next accrual year, Time Off does the math. This means YOU don’t have to!
- 12 Custom Time Categories – Vacation, Personal, Sick, etc. Consequently, you can customize the names and colors of up to 12 different categories of time off!
- Time Off Status – Your time is automatically grouped according to status, such as Pending Approval, Currently Using, Reserved and Denied. This results in a clear view of your remaining time off.
Most importantly, the app is still FREE (including the Cloud Sync service). There are no in-app purchases and no advertisements.
Time Off iOS and Android version 4.1.1 released
We LOVE Referrals!
We depend on our Business customers in order to make the Time Off mobile apps FREE!
Do you know someone who would benefit from the Time Off Cloud business version? If so, please forward them the link below so they can sign up.
We appreciate you!!
Time Off Cloud
Follow us on Twitter at @timeoffcloud.
Need support or have some feedback? Send us a note at [email protected]
Quick access to the knowledge base… https://helpdesk.timeoffcloud.com