Time Off version 3.1.2 released on January 3, 2017.
We spent the last month (or so) fixing bugs and generally tidying things up.
We are waiting for the app stores to enable the “Cloud Sync” in-app purchases for this release. You may not be able to order immediately. Just check back later. If you already purchased, there is no affect.
Here is a summary of the changes in version 3.1.2…
iOS and Android
– Changed hours/days entry to text boxes (this was requested a lot)
– Made employee and supervisor fields optional on the Edit Job screen
– Added option to delete or keep local data when Logging Out
– Fixed issue with missing category on report (thanks to Herb for finding this)
– Added ability to upload diagnostic data with Support ticket (Enabled on iOS only at the moment. Will be available on Android shortly.)
– Fixed issue with credentials when restoring device from backup
– Fixed issue with expired credentials
– Fixed issue with auto cloud sync after successful purchase
– Fixed issue with sync purchase after expiration
Follow us on Twitter at @timeoffcloud, and let us know how we’re doing.
Need support? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the newsletter at https://www.timeoffcloud.com/newsletter