Time Off version 3.1.2 released on January 3, 2017.
iOS v3.1.2 – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/time-off/id414400455
We spent the last month (or so) fixing bugs and generally tidying things up.
We are waiting for the app stores to enable the “Cloud Sync” in-app purchases for this release. You may not be able to order immediately. Just check back later. If you already purchased, there is no affect.
Here is a summary of the changes in version 3.1.2…
iOS and Android
– Changed hours/days entry to text boxes (this was requested a lot)
– Made employee and supervisor fields optional on the Edit Job screen
– Added option to delete or keep local data when Logging Out
– Fixed issue with missing category on report (thanks to Herb for finding this)
– Added ability to upload diagnostic data with Support ticket (Enabled on iOS only at the moment. Will be available on Android shortly.)
– Fixed issue with credentials when restoring device from backup
– Fixed issue with expired credentials
– Fixed issue with auto cloud sync after successful purchase
– Fixed issue with sync purchase after expiration
Follow us on Twitter at @timeoffcloud, and let us know how we’re doing.
Need support? Send us a note at [email protected]
Subscribe to the newsletter at https://www.timeoffcloud.com/newsletter