Time Off v3 update for iOS and Android released Tuesday, October 4th.
It was a great week with thousands of installs and a lot of feedback! Our team has been working hard on an update to address bugs and usability issues. We are testing it like crazy right now.
Please keep the suggestions and comments coming so we can continue to improve!
Here is a summary of the changes…
iOS and Android
– Clarified the Cloud Sync in-app purchase pricing
– Changed “Sign In” to “Login” to prevent confusion
– Changed password validation to allow up to 20 characters and additional special characters
– Changed time off entries to allow negative time to be entered
– Added a learn more link to the initial Sign Up / Login page to show details regarding the Cloud Sync in-app purchase
– We have noticed that some users upgrading from version 2 to version 3 think that they already have an account with us. Time Off version 2 did not have any form of online login. If you are upgrading from version 2 to version 3 and would like to use any of the online features such as Cloud Sync you will need to Sign Up.
– Fixed date range issue on time off entry
– Fixed typo in Accruals Wizard
– Fixed issue with password change for authenticated users
– Added Sign Up and Forgot Password to the profile menu
– Fixed issue with incorrect available time displayed on time off entry
– Fixed issue with password change displaying a data out of sync error
– Fixed issue with Accrual Wizard not allowing changes to the accrual time period without being subscribed to the newsletter
Follow us on Twitter at @timeoffcloud, and let us know how we’re doing.
Need support? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the newsletter at https://www.timeoffcloud.com/newsletter