Time Off v3 second update released October 12th, 2016.
iOS v3.1.0 – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/time-off/id414400455
We are making great progress with the help of Time Off users. Thank you!
We are still working through a list of issues and feature requests. Please keep the suggestions and comments coming so we can continue to improve.
Here is a summary of the changes…
iOS and Android
– Hire date is now used in the accruals calculations
– Scheduling time off prior to the hire date is no longer allowed
– Fixed a couple of bugs in the Sign Up and Password Reset functions
– Added some additional explanation of Cloud Sync subscription and Advanced Accruals features
– Fixed other minor internal defects
– Registration problems have been significantly reduced after the last update. We will continue to monitor and tweak the registration process.
Follow us on Twitter at @timeoffcloud, and let us know how we’re doing.
Need support? Send us a note at [email protected]
Subscribe to the newsletter at https://www.timeoffcloud.com/newsletter